One of the most addictive and entertaining physics based driving game ever made for Android! And it's free!
Meet Newton Bill, the young aspiring uphill racer. He is about to embark on a journey that takes him to where no ride has ever been before. With little respect to the laws of physics, Newton Bill will not rest until he has conquered the highest hills up on the moon!
Face the challenges of four unique hill climbing environments. Gain bonuses from daring tricks and collect coins to upgrade your car and reach even higher distances. Watch out though - Bill's stout neck is not what it used to be when he was a kid! And his good ol' gasoline crematorium will easily run out of fuel.
- Upgradeable car (Engine, Suspension, Tires and 4WD)
- 4 stages with levels to reach in each (Countryside, Desert, Arctic and the Moon!)
- Share your score with a screenshot with your friends!
- Cool graphics and smooth physics simulation
- Designed to look good on low resolution and high resolution devices (incl. tablets)
- Real turbo sound when you upgrade your engine!
Upgrades affect as follows:
- Engine: Improved torque comes from an increased turbo pressure. Higher speed and torque helps you get past higher cliffs
- Suspension: Lower weight point and improved shock absorption helps you climb higher cliffs and keep your car more stabile at high speeds
- Tires: Better tire compound helps your tire stick to the ground and climb higher cliffs
- 4WD: Having all the tires move the car results in more more climbing ability and traction
- Countryside: Good traction and smooth sloped cliffs
- Desert: Lot of small cliffs, good suspension helps a lot
- Arctic: Very slippery conditions, very low sloped and high cliffs, speed and traction help the most
- Moon: Low gravity turns this into a completely new kind of game. Spend time in the air and do flips and bonus tricks, but watch out not jumping over the fuel canisters which you need to go further.
Tested on following devices:
- Galaxy S2
- Galaxy S3
- Galaxy Mini
- Galaxy Nexus
- Galaxy Tab 10.1
- Galaxy Y
- Motorola Defy
As this is based on completely new app platform for us, we'd appreciate if you'd report any issues you're having with the game to email@example.com, please include your device make and model.